Back in December we went to the International Motorcycle Show in Seattle. As we were wandering around the booths I had the idea of picking up as much free swag as I could and using it as a giveaway. I was actually inspired by a post that Pam from Helmet or Heels did a few months ago when she gave away free samples of a face/body lotion and Doug from Forty Years on Two Wheels when he did a $50 gift card giveaway.
So, while wandering around the show I picked up as many little goodies as I could. Some I had to trade my email address for but, over the years when filling out those forms I've learned to always use my work email and work telephone number with our PO Box. No junk mail at home for me that way.
There is quite a mixture of goodies and I apologize it has taken me so long to post this.
|(Allstate - Once is Never Enough T-Shirt - Adult Large)|
|(2013 Official Show Calendar - calendar contains pictures of actual bikes)|
|(A few goodies)|
|(Still more goodies)|
|(Geico folding backpack to hold all the swag)|
CONTENTS OF SWAG BAG GIVEAWAY
* 1 - black adult size Large Allstate "Once is Never Enough" t-shirt
* 1 - 2013 Official calendar of the show
* 1 - Allstate 'Watch for Motorcycles' keychain
* 3 - Twisted Throttle retro-reflective triangle stickers/decals
* 1 - Triumph - Latus Motors pen and 1 - Triumph sticker/decal
* 1 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca tire pressure gauge and 1 - Leguna Seca track sticker/decal
* 2 - foam bottle or can cozies - one is Mobile One Oil and the other is Cycle Trader
* 1 - black Galfer master cylinder cozy and 1 - Galfer sticker/decal
* 1 - Progressive kickstand support puck
* 1 - Touratech sticker/decal
* 1 - black Geico folding backpack - great for stashing in a tank bag just in case.
THE WHEN, WHERE AND HOW: On Sunday, February 10th I will go online to random.org and enter each person's name who has commented on this post once into the List Randomizer. When I click the 'randomize' button, whichever name appears at #1 will win the bag of swag.
I will announce the winner in a separate post on February 10, 2013 and ask that person to click the "email me" link in my profile and provide me with their mailing address. I will pay complete postage of course.
- Au Revoir
"It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it." - Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994