Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Caption this....

.
I saw this on the internet the other day, I think it was on facebook.  I don't know where it ever originated or even how old it is, but it made me laugh.  (edit: Thanks Richard and Andrew for identifying it for me) 


I think it needs a better caption though.

Caption this......

Still photo from Top Gear, not sure who made it into a poster


I've heard Michael row your boat ashore, but never Michael rev your boat ashore......

- Au Revoir

"If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you've got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience." - Robert Fulghum
.

14 comments:

  1. That's from Top Gear when they went on a two wheeled trip through Vietnam. Actually was a pretty good episode.

    http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/vietnam-pt-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, heh, that's Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear on their tour of Vietnam. They had to convert their scooters to amphibious vehicles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyBl9vf8Td0

    Or it could be Vespa trying to break into the boat making business...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should watch the episode, it's pretty good IMHO...

      Delete
  4. The caption would be

    "What could possibly go wrong Jeremy", as James May(a co presenter of Top Gear) dons his diving suit and brandishes a limpet mine....

    ReplyDelete
  5. A the Top Gear Vietnam trip. It wanted me to repeat that in an instant. My favourite episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me thinks I'm going to have to watch the whole episode. We haven't had cable TV that long so we missed the first 12 or so seasons I think, lol.

      Delete
  6. My favourite episode too. Bloody funny stuff, especially when they keep cutting to that bike painted in the US flag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and when Hammond's bike gets the impromptu paint job. Might have to watch that episode again tonight!(Edit for poor spelling)

      Delete
    2. Yep, will have to watch the episode, especially since it comes so highly recommended

      Delete
  7. I thought you were a top gear fan?! I see others clued you in. Great episode; one of my faves. watch it on netflix or amazon.

    ReplyDelete