Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Where Does Your Bike Live?

Flyboy over at A View From Above threw down a photo challenge.  After posting pictures of his awesome new 'man cave' he challenged folks to post up a picture of where your motorcycle or bicycle lives.

Ummmm here goes...... 

I guess technically this picture would do for both Troubadour and myself.

(It's like a game of Where's Max, not Where's Waldo)

(There he is hiding behind Lucy)
Troubadour rides Lucy every day while commuting so his bike is always out front.  Of course I am more of a weekend warrior so Max hides in the back.

It's not very exciting or 'man cave' like, but it does do the job considering it is a one car garage holding both motorcycles, 3 bicycles, the clothes washer and dryer, lawn mower, recycle bins, and all of Troubadour's tools, equipment and extra riding gear, etc.

So...... where does your bike live?  After posting a pic please click on the link in the first paragraph above for View from Above and link your blog to Flyboy's original post.

- Au Revoir

"The modern idea of a home has been well expressed as the place one goes from the garage." - George Wickersham

14 comments:

  1. Well at least you're not trying to get a car in there: http://banditrider.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/man-cave-or-hoarders-hovel.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the car would fit is we didn't have the work bench and table saw. I don't mind parking the car outside. Scraping ice off windows and snow off the roof in the winter is good for a Subaru right?

      Delete
  2. Not a bad man cave. Plenty of tools to bang around with. There is certainly a lot of stuff in a small amount of space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had up to 4 bikes in there so it actually has more room than before. They key is to move the bikes outside before using the table saw. :-)

      Delete
  3. Trobairitz:

    Must be a pain to move them in and out, and esp having to "back" Max to the rear spot, not unless you park Max in front and somehow it just magically appears in the right place

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast
    My Flickr // My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky and if I park Max out in front of the garage it's as if by magic he ends up backed into his spot. And by magic I mean Troubadour does it for me. I can do it but it takes longer.

      Delete
  4. The Road King currently resides in my buddy J's garage, along with a Ford F150 and an ElectraGlide Classic

    http://tinypic.com/r/28gvyfl/5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - that's just luxury accommodations (to my standard). If it stops snowing/raining/sleeting/slushing I'll head out and snap a pic of where my poor little Star lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm not complaining. We've lived in places with no garage and it is inconvenient to say the least.

      Sure hope your weather improves soon.

      Delete
  6. Ahhh. No(wo)man cage... only a tiny shared lot in th parkade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least by being in a parkade they are out of the elements. That is a good thing.

      Delete
  7. i love your garage! very homey! and i love this auto park feature you mention, lol. ;) ;)

    my garage is pretty boring and has had invaders recently, lol, but i forgot to take a pic with bob blocking the invader, LOL. ps, i'll cycle back around and link back to flyboy's post this PM. http://mq01.blogspot.com/2012/04/where-does-your-bike-live.html

    ReplyDelete