Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Majesty of Nature


Behold Nature's Majesty. I have always been a little in awe of mother nature and the beauty she has created. I love nature. Walking in nature and pictures of nature. Whether on a nature hike or in our own yard. 

Okay, I'm not always overly fond of all of the insects or snakes, but I have a healthy respect for them. Nature and the great outdoors are a wonder. 

Here are a few of my favorite photographs taken by Troubadour and myself. All having to do with some aspect of nature. From the inquisitive garden spider to the humble tree stump. Some pictures have been taken in our yard and some on our travels. May you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoy taking them.

A "Tahitian Sunset" rose from our front yard...

An inquisitive garden spider sunning himself on our viburnum....

One of my favorite pictures - the humble tree stump......

The "Camellia Magnoliaflora" from our backyard....
Appréciez
- Au Revoir


"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you... while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." -John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment