Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Trusty Steed

.
And no, unfortunately, I don't mean a motorcycle. That will come in time. I must be patient.

While Troubadour and I were surfing the internet the other evening looking for new avatar pictures to use on the motorcycle forum, we somehow managed to find the following picture of a painting. I had to post it since my last blog post contained a Corgi.


I hope that I am not stepping on someone's copyright toes, but I wanted to share. It made me smile and I hope it will make someone else smile as well. With the celtic knot work, I really should have posted it on St. Patrick's Day. Cheers.

-Au Revoir

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."~ Phil Pastoret
.

No comments:

Post a Comment