Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

3/29 for the #29in29

.
Day three of the 29 in 29 photo adventure.

My Fridays usually consist of getting up when the alarm rings at 6:01 am, getting to work by 8:00 am. Leaving the office at noon and doing all the grocery shopping for the upcoming week according to the menu we've created. Then heading home to clean the entire house, do all the laundry and get dinner ready for when Troubadour gets home about 5:30 pm.

Today is no different.

When grocery shopping I always use re-useable bags. Some I buy from the grocery stores others I've just acquired. One of the sturdiest I have was acquired as swag at the Motorcycle Show in Seattle in December and it gets used every week. We don't use Progressive for our insurance but they give away some nice bags made from a tyvek or tarp type material.


(grocery day)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On a side note. I was looking at my blogger stats and like Princess Scooterpie posted a month ago, it is interesting to see what has directed people towards the blog. I was highly amused when the following "search keyword" statement led to my blog. So amused I had to share. And I quote:

"body paint wears off tits"

Really? That led to my blog. I about fell off my chair.

The only thing I can thing they would have found was the body paint from the Oregon Country fair and this post. <--- click link and peek at the second picture down. Good times.

- Au Revoir

"The other line moves faster." - Etorre's Observation
.

14 comments:

  1. I'm so spoiled, a clean house, groceries, dinner and body paint, wait.. what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trobairitz:

    I am dying to post my Dar "Tit" photo, but I promised not to. what happens at the m/c show stays at the m/c show. but I smiled the other day when I saw it

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bob, such a tease.

      That must be how you caught Mrs. Skoot's attention all those years ago. That and a cheeky grin.

      Delete
  3. The Progressive bags are really durable. I use them all the time, and I only wish I could use them for insurance... so much cheaper than ICBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ICBC scares me. I remember paying over $1,000 a year for a little Mazda 323 over 15 years ago. That is just wrong. I can't imagine what you guys are paying now. Bobskoot fills us in on rates every once in a while. Yikes.

      Delete
  4. haha, i love the search stats too... you could've passed as crossing over to the harley side with this talk of tits and body paint, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to the dark side....... First time for everything. I don't think I'd used the word 'tits' in a blog before, lol.

      Delete
  5. Hmmm. I've never looked at search stats.
    Now I'm not sure I want to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, you'll laugh I'm sure. There were other funny ones in there, but not so obscure as this one.

      Delete
  6. It's weird the phrases people use for searching out things on the net. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. "body paint wears off tits"

    How embarrassing. It's just that it kept getting all over my papers at work and I was wondering if anyone had any durability tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, funny stuff right there. Sorry no tips for durability. Shellac maybe, lol.

      Delete